blog banner

UFC Fight Night

Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez

Saturday, July 16, 2022                

The main event finds #2 Brian Ortega will square off against #3 Yair Rodriguez. This event is a UFC featherweight bout.

Mindglimpse compared the micro-expressions of each fighter and found that Rodriguez has more conviction in this fight; however, Ortega has greater ring confidence.

Vegas has Ortega as the favorite to win this fight. Likewise, Mindglimpse finds that the odds of Ortega winning this fight is 62%, whereas the chances of Rodriguez coming out the victor is 38%.  

From micro-expression analysis, it appears that Rodriguez scores significantly higher on emotional outbursts, such as anger; thus, this uncontrolled and impulsive behavior will most likely cost him the fight.

So, if you have time and money to kill, the safe money is on Ortega.

For more information about the fight, go to Mindglimpse.com, and don’t forget to share this report with friends.

Podcast: UFC Fight Night, Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez

Audio File